Leadership Kitsap is excited to offer our alumni the opportunity to connect with community leadership program graduates from across the country!
In case you were not one of the 400 in attendance, here are the recordings from our last Discussions That Matter sessions:
- Fair Elections & Security Part 1: Election History – Past, Present, and Future
- Fair Elections & Security Part 2: Elections in Crisis Moments & Cyber Security
Read on for upcoming opportunities!
Network Building Experience on Remo
Tuesday, September 22 at 1:00pm EDT / 10:00am PDT
Join the hundreds of alumni who have formed new connections across the country since May. This isn’t a webinar to put on in the background while you sort through your inbox. This is an opportunity for graduates and alumni from leadership programs across the nation to actively connect with one-another, whether it be through issue based topics, what’s going on in your region, or taking a break from the serious issues. Remo is a technology that puts you in charge of moving around the virtual room to create your ideal experience.
Register Here: https://nln922network.eventbrite.com
Registration closes at Noon PDT on Monday, September 21.
Discussions That Matter: Leadership Insights
Tuesday, October 6 at 1:00pm EDT / 10:00am PDT
At a time when it feels like divides between us are growing, the National Leadership Network has searched to find what common values bring us together. This session will explore the survey results of 4000+ community leadership program graduates from across the country. These insights will guide National Leadership Network programming for 2021.
- Alumni affinity for local community leadership programs and their significance in the community
- Leadership during times of crisis to include the pandemic
- Leadership perspectives on equity issues
- Commonly held alumni values and beliefs regardless of geographic location
- Alumni interests in future activities with the National Leadership Network
Register Here: https://discussionsthatmatter-oct.eventbrite.com
Registration closes at Noon PDT on Monday, October 5.