Leadership Kitsap fosters and empowers educated, prepared, and engaged community leaders. Through the Leadership Kitsap Premier Institute, enjoy a list of leadership book recommendations (LK Reads), conversations with local community leaders, and a diverse slate of leadership programming.
Community Leader Peer Coaching Groups are cohort-based programs for the professional and personal development of leaders looking to learn and collaborate with other business executives in a safe space.
Leaders can use their current work experiences, and the experiences of others in the cohort, as opportunities for growth and learning through facilitated dialog. Group members can share their unique leadership challenges, gain meaningful insights, and create a system of personal accountability through the support, wisdom, and guidance of peers in leadership from across the region.
Interested executive-level, or equivalent, individuals register here: givebutter.com/Jan24Peers#
UPCOMING DEADLINE: REGISTER BY DECEMBER 1, 2023 for a January Start Date.
Optional call with one of our facilitators, Doug Nathan, for more information on this session: Click to Schedule a Free 30-minute Consult Call
SCHEDULED DATES - JAN. '24 COHORT
Opening Half-day, In-person Meeting: Friday, January 12, 2024: 1pm – 5pm
Zoom virtual Fridays (every other) from 1:30pm-3:30pm
- January 26, 2024
- February 9, 2024
- February 23, 2024
- March 8, 2024
- March 22, 2024
- April 5, 2024
- April 19, 2024
- May 3, 2024
Closing Half-day, In-person Meeting: Friday, May 17, 2024: 1pm – 5pm
Meeting information will be shared with participants only.
1:1 LEADERSHIP COACHING
In addition to the group peer coaching experience, you will meet individually with a leadership coach.
- Assess your leadership strengths and weaknesses with feedback gathered from a Leadership Circle Profile™ (LCP) 360 Gain insight into your reactive and creative mindsets that drive your behaviors.
- Work one-on-one with an ICF certified Coach for six leadership coaching sessions, starting with your LCP 360 debrief.
- Accelerate the impact of your leadership by identifying your One Big Thing–a leadership development goal that, when achieved, will accelerate your growth and positively influence your organization’s results.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM DESIGNED FOR?
Cohort members are selected based on:
- Their being open to learning with and be challenged by their peers.
- Their desire to grow their own capabilities and capacity to get better results with and through people.
- Their executive leadership or management experience.
- Their desire or need to increase their scope and responsibilities.
- Their commitment to meeting the requirements of the group coaching experience.
- Their ability to maintain confidentiality.
There will be two half-day in-person meetings to open and close the program. Between, virtual meetings will be held via Zoom.
Each cohort consists of 8-12 leaders from different area organizations across the region. Any one organization will be represented by no more than two participants in a single group . (Ask about our unique opportunity for organizations looking to have peer coaching exclusively for their members, if that is something you are looking for).
- Meet in-person for a half-day to launch the program and another half-day for the close of the program.
- Between those in-person meetings, 1.5-hour virtual meetings will be held every other week for eight sessions.
This five-month leadership development program is $3,995 per participant and includes:
- Two half-day in-person meetings to open and close our program.
- Eight 1.5-hour facilitator-led group coaching sessions,
- Six (6) one-hour individual coaching sessions.
- A Leadership Circle Profile™ (LCP) 360
- A trusted network of awesome Community Leader peers!