Lunch with a Leader is a continuing education program for Leadership Kitsap Alumni. Join regional leaders for lunch and hear the stories of their leadership journeys. The conversations will be organic, thought-provoking, and alumni-lead.
Open to the first 12 alumni who register.
While this event is FREE to our LK alumni, if you do not show up and you do not cancel within 12 hours of the event, you will be billed $25 for your lunch. We anticipate a waiting list of others who would enjoy the opportunity to attend.
CHAD MELTON | Hospital President at St. Michael Medical Center
November 7, 2023
St. Michael Medical Center
Chad Melton joined St. Michael Medical Center in September 2021 and is responsible for daily facility operations as well as implementing key strategies and initiatives.
With more than 18 years of executive healthcare leadership experience, Chad most recently served as Chief Executive Officer of Fauquier Health System/LifePoint Health in Warrenton, Virginia.
Prior to joining Fauquier Health, Chad served as CEO of Wythe County Community Hospital/ LifePoint Health (Wytheville, Virginia), CEO for HackensackUMC (Pascack Valley, New Jersey), and division director of operations for LHP Hospital Group, Inc. (Plano, Texas).
He received a bachelor’s degree in health care administration from Southwest Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas and a master’s degree in health care administration from Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas.
Chad and his wife, Julie, reside in Silverdale with their son, Walker. His interests include bicycle racing, hiking, snowshoeing, reading and spending time with his family.
Past Lunch Leaders:
- August 2023: Jessica Guidry, Equity Program Manager at Kitsap Public Health District
- April 2023: Katie Walters, Kitsap County Commissioner, District 3
- March 2022: Lucretia Robertson, PHR, Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Kitsap Regional Library
- December 2021: Albert Verhofstadt, Executive Director Navy Region Northwest
- February 2021: Eric Baker, Kitsap County Board of Commissioners Policy Manager (via Zoom)
- October 2020: Kellie Letexier, SVP/COO Kitsap Credit Union (via Zoom)
- July 2020: Alanna Imbach, CEO & Founder Vibe Coworks (via Zoom)
- March 2020: Roxanne Bryson, Executive Director Holly Ridge Center
- November 2019: Monica Blackwood, President & CEO West Sound Workforce
- May 2019: Lisa Stirrett, Artist, Advocate, Small Business Owner
- February 2019: Sam Askew, CEO Port Madison Enterprises
- November 2018: Gary Simpson, Kitsap County Sheriff
- July 2018: Kelly Sullivan, Executive Director Port Gamble S’Klallam Tribe
- May 2018: Jill Jean, Library Director Kitsap Regional Library
- February 2018: Clif McKenzie, CEO Watson Furniture Group