When you lift up women, you lift up everybody – families, communities, entire countries. – Melinda Gates
Managing money and a career in the midst of life’s other priorities is no easy task. May 11, 2022, Kitsap women leaders gathered to discuss women and money.
• Wendie Johnson (LK14), Comptroller The Doctor’s Clinic
• Jessica Guidry (LK12), Program Manager Equity Kitsap Public Health
• Chasity Richardson (LK14), Real Estate Agent CENTURY 21, Small business owner, Navy spouse
Moderator: Sarah Chamberlin (LK20), Development and Entity Engagement Officer, Virginia Mason Franciscan Health Foundation
Platform Sponsor: Watson Furniture Group
Hosted by Leadership Kitsap
* Guide to your first Remo event. No download or installation required.
Past Lift Recordings
Lift | Authenticity
“Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we will ever do.” – Brené Brown, The Gifts of Imperfection
Are we really surprised by “The Great Resignation?” After two years of COVID, women are reassessing what’s important in their lives and careers. In our February 16, 2022 gathering, we took a deeper look into AUTHENTICITY and letting go of who you’re supposed to be and engaging with who you are with panelists:
Harriette Bryant (LK05) Co-Founder, OurGEMS
Robin Sigo, Executive Director Suquamish Foundation
Dr. Dora Summers-Ewing (LK12), Business Psychologist & Executive Coach, EXIDEO Consulting
Even the most successful women leaders have been unsure of themselves. November 3, 2021 we discussed “Imposter Syndrome” with our panel of three prominent community leaders:
- Lieutenant Genie Elton (L10), Kitsap County Corrections;
- Alexis Foster (LK16), City of Poulsbo Prosecutor/Risk Manager;
- Chris Rieland, CEO Pacific NW Title.
Join our Lift Facebook Group for updates.